Weekend progress

I spent most of the weekend trying to get things put together for my Dark Eldar Harlequin force. I will have to pack these things up for a few weeks. I would really like to have the army primed and put together before I do so. It would be nice to at least play test things when I get the chance.

I got the hellions put together and primed. I used reaver jet bike masked heads to better go with the harlequin theme and to speed painting.

20120416-075504.jpg

20120416-075610.jpg

20120416-075623.jpg

I also started putting together my razorwing units from the old epic figures.

20120416-075729.jpg

20120416-075741.jpg

20120416-075750.jpg

To the bases I added some heavy fishing line to support the figures. I should be able to start mounting the units tonight after I verify the right height.

-d

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s