I spent the last few days cleaning and re- organizing my project table. It’s really become a mess. With an assortment of things wanting attention. So after 2-3 days after work straightening up – I’ve made it so much better.
Now I have my current projects where I can see them. Most are on the table because soon (2-3 months) I’ll be needing them for a tourney or a league or something like that. All except the DarkAge stuff – which I’m trying to finish to do some demo games with after I’m good with the rules.
On the front and center que is the USAriadna – which I’m planning to learn with and play in a tourney in January.
Other than this stuffing gearing up for a game table build. 4’x4′ set up for Dark-Age and possibly Infjnity. I’m collecting the items for the build now – and I’ll post up the plan when I’m ready to start that project.