First, after the BloodBowl match last week I ended up with one goblin advancing with a new gained skill. I opted for “catch” … mostly because I had this mini that I had yet to paint.
He took a couple hours – and I did my best to match the rest of the existing team.
We played a 590pt battle – custom seize ground type of battle. I used plastic tubes to represent the LOS blocking objective markers. I’m planning to do more with them later.
The battle was initially tight – we each grabbed the three closest objectives on each side. But after the third round dice rolls and luck – my son had gained a 6-4 point advantage. In the mission- 10 victory would win and end the game.