Wyche shardnet conversions

I got some time away from the yurt this weekend to bang out three wyches with shardnets.

I’m using old DE Wyches – with new DE nets and impalers. A couple of these were simple as the already have arms missing. :). I’ll keep this quick – so here are the photos from the conversion work.

20120610-231434.jpg

20120610-231444.jpg

20120610-231455.jpg

20120610-231503.jpg

20120610-231512.jpg

-d

Advertisements

Baron counts-as complete

Well I did the deed – I cut into parts of two fine cast packets. Cut in half one fine cast succubus – and achieved some success.

Here are some shots of the hatchet job in progress …

20120601-122323.jpg

20120601-122336.jpg

20120601-122347.jpg

The Harlequin Troupe Master was an easier affair – new hands and weapons – I think the melding of the parts turned out well. And the weight is centered pretty well so that’s good too.

20120601-122608.jpg

20120601-122622.jpg

20120601-122629.jpg

I’ll try to get some primer going this weekend – so I can get some paint on these conversions. 🙂

-d

Conversion time

I need to get to work on the DE Harlequin list. I’ve been so busy with the yurt and struggling to finish the Revenant. I have about two and a half months to get this done.

Starting to try and figure out the main conversions. I will use the old Lelith figure for my harlequin troupe master. She really just needs a shuriken pistol.

20120531-060154.jpg

20120531-060205.jpg

The other conversion will be the harlequin troupe master to be my Baron Sathonyx counts-as. This one is a bit more tricky. I’m not quite sure if this will work out as he will be top heavy.

20120531-060513.jpg
Anyhow, I’ll post more after I start cutting things up.

-d