Corsair Prince Conversion

I started working on my corsair prince conversion this week.  He took parts from several minis and bits to complete. Here is a quick photo log of the work as well as the finished conversion. 

   
                

Ok — I decided to change out the head to the new autarch feathered head. – Thanks for prodding me Lance! 

 

Ahhh – I agree this looks better. 

  
-d

Advertisements

Wyche shardnet conversions

I got some time away from the yurt this weekend to bang out three wyches with shardnets.

I’m using old DE Wyches – with new DE nets and impalers. A couple of these were simple as the already have arms missing. :). I’ll keep this quick – so here are the photos from the conversion work.

20120610-231434.jpg

20120610-231444.jpg

20120610-231455.jpg

20120610-231503.jpg

20120610-231512.jpg

-d

Baron counts-as complete

Well I did the deed – I cut into parts of two fine cast packets. Cut in half one fine cast succubus – and achieved some success.

Here are some shots of the hatchet job in progress …

20120601-122323.jpg

20120601-122336.jpg

20120601-122347.jpg

The Harlequin Troupe Master was an easier affair – new hands and weapons – I think the melding of the parts turned out well. And the weight is centered pretty well so that’s good too.

20120601-122608.jpg

20120601-122622.jpg

20120601-122629.jpg

I’ll try to get some primer going this weekend – so I can get some paint on these conversions. 🙂

-d