CORE – Complete

This week I have finished my Dark-Age CORE faction. Everything is together, primed and based. 

The Thumper took a bit of patience. But hey – looks cool and is ready to go.    

 
The L-Cst’s are also complete – they were pretty easy – but took quite a bit of looking at the photos online to put them together right (I think they are right?).    

 
Last thing I did was to magnetize the Pathfinders weapon options – which are now good to go.  It was a down and dirty hack and glue job. But I had few other options. Luckily, the CORE units have a look that the hack job feels ok with.    

 
– everything is based – and now I just have to base up the Outcasts so I can get some game time. 😄

-d

Attention on Dark-Age

I decided the next couple weeks I’d spend my time on getting my smaller games ready to play. Starting with Dark Age over the weekend.  A month or so ago I picked up these figures. 

  
I want to have both the CORE and the Outcasts up to playable minimums. I’m not sure about good levels – but aiming for 300-500pts each faction to start. 

  
I’ll get these all together and primed in the next couple days. Then I’ll work on points so far and make another set of purchases to get the points evened out. 

   
 Currently, my Outcasts are close to 500 – so I’ll be needing more CORE minis. 

– after both factions are together and primed I’ll turn back to my Infinity forces and do the same. Getting things to a primed stage – and ready to play. 

-D