Baron counts-as complete

Well I did the deed – I cut into parts of two fine cast packets. Cut in half one fine cast succubus – and achieved some success.

Here are some shots of the hatchet job in progress …

20120601-122323.jpg

20120601-122336.jpg

20120601-122347.jpg

The Harlequin Troupe Master was an easier affair – new hands and weapons – I think the melding of the parts turned out well. And the weight is centered pretty well so that’s good too.

20120601-122608.jpg

20120601-122622.jpg

20120601-122629.jpg

I’ll try to get some primer going this weekend – so I can get some paint on these conversions. ๐Ÿ™‚

-d

Razorwing counts-as

Ok I finished the Razorwing counts-as units. These will be part of my Dark Eldar Harlequin themed army.

They are ready for paint and basing. Still not quite sure what to call them… suggestions? I was thinking Some kinda evil-ish pixies or fairies? Some terms I found on Wikipedia …
Sรญdhe, changelings, will o’ wisp, sprite, and siths? Thoughts? Ideas on something good for dark eldar harlequin themed fairies? Please chime in if you have an opinion ๐Ÿ˜‰

20120416-194717.jpg

20120416-194727.jpg

Weekend progress

I spent most of the weekend trying to get things put together for my Dark Eldar Harlequin force. I will have to pack these things up for a few weeks. I would really like to have the army primed and put together before I do so. It would be nice to at least play test things when I get the chance.

I got the hellions put together and primed. I used reaver jet bike masked heads to better go with the harlequin theme and to speed painting.

20120416-075504.jpg

20120416-075610.jpg

20120416-075623.jpg

I also started putting together my razorwing units from the old epic figures.

20120416-075729.jpg

20120416-075741.jpg

20120416-075750.jpg

To the bases I added some heavy fishing line to support the figures. I should be able to start mounting the units tonight after I verify the right height.

-d