Wyche shardnet conversions

I got some time away from the yurt this weekend to bang out three wyches with shardnets.

I’m using old DE Wyches – with new DE nets and impalers. A couple of these were simple as the already have arms missing. :). I’ll keep this quick – so here are the photos from the conversion work.

20120610-231434.jpg

20120610-231444.jpg

20120610-231455.jpg

20120610-231503.jpg

20120610-231512.jpg

-d

Baron counts-as complete

Well I did the deed – I cut into parts of two fine cast packets. Cut in half one fine cast succubus – and achieved some success.

Here are some shots of the hatchet job in progress …

20120601-122323.jpg

20120601-122336.jpg

20120601-122347.jpg

The Harlequin Troupe Master was an easier affair – new hands and weapons – I think the melding of the parts turned out well. And the weight is centered pretty well so that’s good too.

20120601-122608.jpg

20120601-122622.jpg

20120601-122629.jpg

I’ll try to get some primer going this weekend – so I can get some paint on these conversions. 🙂

-d

Weekend progress

I spent most of the weekend trying to get things put together for my Dark Eldar Harlequin force. I will have to pack these things up for a few weeks. I would really like to have the army primed and put together before I do so. It would be nice to at least play test things when I get the chance.

I got the hellions put together and primed. I used reaver jet bike masked heads to better go with the harlequin theme and to speed painting.

20120416-075504.jpg

20120416-075610.jpg

20120416-075623.jpg

I also started putting together my razorwing units from the old epic figures.

20120416-075729.jpg

20120416-075741.jpg

20120416-075750.jpg

To the bases I added some heavy fishing line to support the figures. I should be able to start mounting the units tonight after I verify the right height.

-d