Ok – well my daughter and son helped me finish up the table top build over the weekend.
Here are some shots in progress…
After getting the sides attached we sanded a bit and added a couple coats of paint. I had over half a gallon of black latex left over from another project – so that’s what we used.
With a couple coats it’s looking good.
And done :). I will pick up some of my old terrain at the game club this week and get some learning games in with my son by next weekend 🙂
Well I picked up the lumber and started assembling my new gaming table to last night.
I ended up with most of the under supports attached – so it will fit snugly onto my portable folding table.
It fits! – here is where I left off – I’ll try to finish assembly tonight and get it painted over the weekend.
It’s a full 4’x8′ sheet. Ample surface for all kinds if wargaming. I’ll be adding some 1″x4″ pine to trim the sides. As well as to stiffen things up.
– pt 2 to follow this weekend.